We just confirmed that 44 Monroe in downtown Phoenix will be offer condos to buy in the next few weeks. Her is what we know so far.
- Geoffrey Edmunds, the people who brought us the Scottsdale Waterfront Project, will be the brokerage of note for 44 Monroe.
- By our count there will be about 186 units for sale by Edmunds
- They are currently working with the state on their amended subdivision report. (A legal requirement)
- They hope to have models available in mid to late October for your viewing pleasure.
- We can’t comment on the prices at this time, yet we believe they will be remarkable.
If you are not familiar with 44 Monroe, let us tell you a bit about this distinctive property. It is truly one of a kind property inspired by a painting by artist Jennifer Jones called the Five Elements.
44 Monroe is a 34 story high rise tower built to commercial standards with fine amenities throughout. At 34 stories it is the tallest residential project in Arizona and features stunning view of the City.
Below is some of what was advertised about 44 Monore in 2007. Obviously, we do not know what features and amenities will be included in the new roll-out. However, we do believe it will be tasty and competitively priced.
- Swimming pool nestled within 20-foot high great room with open access to the spa and sundeck that yield panoramic city and mountain views
- Fitness Center with state-of-the art equipment
- Sound-proof meeting room with a large conference table,plasma television and high definition satellite television
- Business Center outfitted with computer stations, faxes, printers and wireless access point
- Entertainment Room with a catering kitchen, bar, fireplace, plasma television, card tables, seating areas and an outdoor terrace with gas grill and views of downtown Phoenix and surrounding mountains
- Travertine natural stone flooring in foyer and kitchen
- Stained maple solid core residence entry door
- Solid core interior doors
- Polished chrome lever type door hardware throughout
- Sound and fire-rated separation partitions between units and common areas
- Laundry room with full size washer/dryer
- 8’8” ceilings in living room and master bedroom
- Granite tile countertops with finished edge & backsplash
- High quality cabinets with shaker or cathedral style doors and concealed hinges
- Gas cook top and oven
- Microwave oven/range hood combination
- 18”x18” travertine natural stone flooring
- Whirlpool Gold appliances
- Shaker or cathedral style cabinetry with full-height mirrorsto the ceiling in master bath
- Pedestal sink in powder room bath with hanging designer mirror
- Porcelain China self rimming sinks in the master and second baths
- Continental slate porcelain tile on floors and countertops
- Kohler tub in the master bath with tile surround
- Kohler bath fixtures and accessories throughout
If you would like us to keep you informed on the latest news about 44 Monroe, send an email our way at 44Monore@UrbanConnectionRealty.com and we’ll put you on our update list.
Best to you,
The Urban Connection Realty Team