FYI: This article about Pierre on 5th condos was written a couple years ago when Pierre Condos was a newly launched project. It sold out quickly. Today, units do come on the market periodically and we’d be happy help you with your real estate questions.
As we was writing an update on the downtown real estate market the Pierre Condos on 5th condos showed great sales this summer. We wanted to know why since most condo projects outside of One Lexington and Landmark Towers have been pretty quiet.
The Pierre is an apartment conversion project in the Mid-Century style. Nice brickwork sets the tone for what is a pleasing development… in both features and price. No wonder 80% of the project is already sold out including all the 1 and 3 bedroom models. However, there are still a number of 2 bedroom units to be had. (only resale units are now for sale as the project did sell out quickly.)
As you can see from the pictures, the developer did a fine job of updating while maintaining the mid-century feel. Unlike many condos, the living room and bedrooms feel pretty darn spacious and they have balconies. Those who have been reading my posts for a while know I am a big fan of balconies… they just seem essential to an urban setting.
Below are some of the high points for Pierre on 5th Condos from our perspective:
- Two Bedroom Units priced in the low $120,000’s. (They have gone up since we wrote this article)
- Secure lobby with elevators and stairs to the 3 floors.
- Filled concrete block construction and concrete floors keep things quiet.
- Just 25 units so you don’t get lost in a condo jungle.
- Well appointed interiors with nice tile, contemporary cabinets, well thought lighting.
- Every 2nd or 3rd floor unit has 1-2 or 3 balconies.
- Fully remodeled pool and hang out area.
- Secured covered parking adjacent to building.
- Pet friendly project… Fred the dog approves.
- Good financing options for this complex. Not true for many condo developments in town.
If you would like to take a look at The Pierre on 5th, let me know. I think you’ll see why we put this project on our “good to buy” list.
Search For Condos/Homes and See
What Is For Sale At Pierre on 5th Condos
Gene Urban & Ron Urban
The Urban Team at Realty Executives
connecting people to the perfect place for over 20 years