We are very excited to offer this home to its next family. Situated at the base of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve in the Moon Valley area, this 3356 square foot home is a real treat.
The home is a multi-level statuesque place that mixes strong mid-century elements with more conventional styles of the 1980’s. The owners, including a respected valley architect and a forward thinking engineer, have designed and implemented many fine upgrades and updates including:
- A large rear deck with a spa and exquisite mountain views.
- A fully updated kitchen with raised ceilings, fine custom cabinets, engineered stone countertops and an exceptional appliance package.
- Completely redesigned entry that creates a fine mid century component to the home while giving a much improved entry point.
- A 1200+ square foot basement with several important upgrades including:
- Separate HVAC
- Fully drywalled
- Separate Office
- 1/2 Bath
- Food prep area with sink
- Both 120 & 240 volt electrical circuits
- Easy access from the garage or home
The location of the home is quite spectacular. It sits at the base of North Mountain in the Phoenix Mountain Preserves just west of Moon Valley. It literally sits on the preserve, thus offering an unobstructed view of the mountain. We’ve found that people enjoy life in the Moon Valley area of north Phoenix. Moon Valley is home to the Moon Valley Country Club, The Pointe Resort at Tapitio Cliffs, and the miles of hiking and biking trails in the area.
If you or someone you know would like to know more about this home or want to schedule a showing, just let us know and we’ll make it happen.