We are so thrilled about a new home for sale in Ashland Place Historic District. You know we especially love to represent historic homes that previous owners have not stripped of their charm, yet have upgraded important features. This is one such home. As we said, it is located in Ashland Historic District, one of the tremendously sweet districts on the east side of Central Ave in Mid-town Phoenix. The address is 78 E Ashland Ave Phoenix AZ.
Ashland Historic is made-up of 3 subdivisions: Ashland Place, Ashland Park and Monterey. Our home is in the Monterey section near the LDS Church. If you’d like to know more about Ashland Place Historic District, we’ve written an article about the neighborhood: Ashland Place Historic District Info and History.
Info about The Home at 78 E Ashland Ave Phoenix 85004
The home has been in the same family for many decades and show good pride of ownership. Let’s bullet point some of the features:
- 2 Large Bedrooms
- 1.25 Baths
- Large Living Room with Gracious Brick Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Room
- Garage Converted to Large Bonus Room or Office
- Large Back Yard with grass and trees
- Small Basement for additional storage
- Fully updated kitchen including:
- New Cabinets That Feel Right for the Home
- Quartz Counter Tops… Aren’t you glad we didn’t say granite?
- New Appliance package including dishwasher, stove and refrigerator
- Matching Tile Back Splash
- New Flooring
- New Lighting Package
- Fully Updated Master Bath
- New cabinets and quartz counters.
- Subway Tile on Walls
- Dual Sinks
- Both Shower and Tub
- New Lighting Package
- New Main AC in 2014
- Original Oak Floors Resurfaced 2014
- Repiped with Copper in 2006
- Electrical Updated in 2006
- Bouus Room Glass and Carpet in 2014
- Lots of other details too.
The home is ready for its new owner and priced at $400,000 making it possible for many types of financing.
Below is a copy of the listing itself (MLS #5158584) as well as a YouTube Virtual Tour of the Home
The ARMLS Listing of 78 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ 85004
No properties were found matching your criteria.
For more information give us a call or toss an email our way.
Gene Urban & Ron Urban
The Urban Team at Realty Executives
We love Historic