Coronado Home Tour 2015 Information & Tickets
Get your calendars and and put a hold on March 1st, 2015, the date for the 28th annual Coronado Home Tour. This year’s Coronado Home Tour is titled Carnival de Coronado and is set to be a very fun day. Many special homes and activities are in place to make this an event for all the family to have fun.
The Coronado Home Tour is one of the best historic home tours in Phoenix. The Coronado Neighborhood Association goes all out for this public event and this year’s Coronado Home Tour has quite a line up of fun with a focus on kids and family.
The family’s who live in the Coronado Historic Neighborhood will open the day with a Kids Parade. Decorated bikes, trikes, wagons and more will kick off the day at 9:00 am. As Coronado has become a place for young families, the kids parade celebrates the expanding demographics of this special neighborhood. The years tour focuses on home found east of Edgemere between Virginia and Monte Vista.
Following the Kids Parade the neighborhood opens its doors with a lot of activities including:
The Coronado Home tour is when the public is invited to tour nearly about a dozen historic homes from the 1920’s to 1940’s. Coronado Historic is noted for its many bungalow, Tudor Revival, Spanish Revival and other old homes. It is always fun to see the craftsmanship of these homes and what people have done to personalize them over the years.
The Edgemere Street Fair is a the place to shop for art, food and more. There will be an estimated 60 street vendors, many of them local Coronado artists, lining Edgemere from Oak to Virginia. In addition to artists there will be a bevy of the best food trucks in the area including Short Leash Hot Dogs, Burgers Amore, Spice it Up, Grilled Cheese Truck, Q-tsie, M&N Food and many more.
The Coronado Classic Car Show will be showing off lots of amazing old cars. Each year this part of the Coronado Home Tour gets better and better with some truly wonderful cars.
Coronado Home Tour 2015 — Details
- Date: Sunday, March 1st.
- Time: Kids Parade and street fair from 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Home tour and Classic Car Show from 10:00 – 4:00
- The street fair, car show and Oak Street Family Square are free to the public.
- Entry to homes on the tour requires the purchase of a ticket. That info is below.It is a walking, riding, rolling tour so dress for comfort, sun screen is advised and wear comfortable shoes.
- Parking in the neighborhood is allowed. We recommend parking west of Mitchell or east of 14th Street. There is also a large parking lot at Coronado Park at 12th Street and Palm Lane.
Coronado Home Tour 2015 – Tickets
Tickets are available on-line or at the event at the following rates:
- Online Tickets: $13.00 including fees. Online sales end on February 28th. You’ll pick up your tour guide and wrist band at the ticket booth located at 12th St. and Oak.
- Day of Tour: $15.00 for adults, $5.00 for kids 4-12 and under 4 are free. Cash or credit cards are accepted. The ticket booth will be found at 12th St. and Oak in the heart of the celebration.
We hope to see you at the 28th Annual Coronado Home Tour. Your Urban team will be there for sure. By the way, we know people think about owning a home in the downtown region after events like this. If you need info or have questions, we would be delighted to help. Just let us know.
The Urban Team
7600 N 16th St #100
Phoenix, AZ 85020