Homes for Sale 85013
Homes for Sale in 85013 Page
This article focuses on homes for sale in 85013, A zip code in the midtown and north central part of Phoenix Arizona.
The boundaries of 85013 are Thomas Road (south), Glendale Ave. (north), Central Ave. (west) and 15th Ave. (east). The 85013 area is split into two regions, midtown and North Central. Most say midtown is the area between McDowell and Camelback Rd. while North Central is the area to the north of Camelback. The midtown region is a combination of high/mid rise condos, a number of historic homes and many small businesses and corporate towers. North Central is dominated by single-family homes and some condos and townhouse communities.
Homes for Sale 85013 – Midtown Phoenix Highlights:
The midtown region to the west of Central Avenue is very special. A number of historic home districts and condos make up the residential side of things. What’s true is much of midtown is a bit flamboyant without being stuck-up. The Melrose district along 7th Ave is a big part of the mix. It is an area rich with locally owned businesses, vintage clothing and furniture stores, sweet neighborhood restaurants, music, arts, events and lots more. On the Central Ave side the Metro Light Rail gives residents easy access to all that is downtown and Midtown Phoenix. We nearly forgot to mention Steele Indian School dog park… a huge area with lots of room for your pup to run and play.
Historic Home Districts in 85013 –
- Pierson Place – A great enclave of homes from the 1920’s to 1950’s. You’ll find a wide variety of architectural styles in this very eclectic and fun neighborhood.
- Woodlea – Known for its great sense of community where neighbors know each other while walking their dogs and strolling the area. Read more about Woodlea Historic District here.
- Yaple Park – You’ll find some very old homes and rich vegetation in Yaple Park. Read more about Yaple Park Historic District here.
Homes for Sale 85013 – North Central Phoenix Highlights:
North Central , especially along Central Ave, rivals most any town in the world. Rows of Ash trees, wide pedestrian paths and stunning homes are the backdrop to this part of Phoenix . If schools are important to you, take a look at the Madison School district, noted for its high standards and student achievement. Private schools like Brophy Prep and Xavier are also big attractions to the area. If dining is your passion, you will be a happy chomper… there are lots of great choices. Light rail is also available with a station located at Central and Camelback. Many take it to the airport, Diamondback games and other downtown activities.
Housing in the area is mostly single family homes with a great variety. Sun View Estates has a find selection of historic homes, while subdivisions like Loma-Ki and Central Enclave offer million dollar estates. Many of the homes are ranch style from the 1950’s and 60’s but you’ll find lots of other options too.
Homes for Sale 85013 — Additional Page Features
- A list of homes for sale in 85013… below
- Our lifestyle home search tool lets you add special criteria to your home search like proximity to a specific school, church, business or even Starbucks… tabs at top of page.
- The Area Info tab has a bevy of information about 85013 including: school information, demographics, type of jobs in the area and much more… see tabs at top of page.
- NEW ITEM: We now have information about homes recently sold in 85013.
We are here to help you explore the downtown, mid-town, and other areas of Greater Phoenix. We bring over 20 years’ experience to the table helping hundreds of people buy and sell places. We’d be honored to help you too.
The Caniglia Group
7600 N 16th St #100
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Homes for Sale 85013 and Condos For Sale in 85013