Homes for Sale 85003
Homes for Sale 85003 Page
This article focuses on Homes for Sale in 85003, a zip code in the downtown Phoenix area. Since a number of condos are found in this zip code we will also talk about Condos for Sale in 85003.
85003 is a rather skinny zip code in the southern region of downtown Phoenix. It’s boundaries are Central Ave to the east, 7th Ave to the west, Thomas Rd to the north and the Sale River to the south.
Homes for Sale 85003 — Historic Neighborhoods
The 85003 zip code is home to 2 spectacular Historic Home districts. FYI: Phoenix has designated 35 neighborhoods as Historic Home Districts. Each has its own personality and feel. 85003 is home to two of the most loved neighborhoods.
Roosevelt Historic District. A premiere downtown neighborhood with homes from the early 1900’s. Large Bungalow style homes are a main feature Read our Roosevelt Historic article with video tour here.
Willo Historic: Probably the best known historic neighborhood in Phoenix. A real sense of community here and home to the biggest annual historic home tour. Learn more about the neighborhood on their website.
Homes for Sale in 85003 – Condos and Loft Information
- 44 Monroe: Currently a luxury apartment community that is expected to convert to condos in the future. Here is a link to the 44 Monroe site.
- Cathedral: An adaptive reuse project that converted a historic building into condos. Well executed project and quite popular with locals.
- Fontenelle: One of the first adaptive reuse condo projects in downtown. Originally an apartment building from the 1920’s, now an eceltic condo community with 6 units in the main building and one above the carriage house. Here is a link to the Fontenelle FB page.
- Orpheum Lofts: Another fine adaptive reuse project. A grand art deco building from the late 1920’s was converted to urban loft homes. A bit pricy, especially the HOA dues, yet a very special place. Read our article about Orpheum Lofts.
- Portland on the Park: A new project that will break ground in 2015 and expected to open for occupancy in late 2016. Read our article about Portland on the Park.
- Portland Place: A truly special condo community. Great location and fine sense of community here.
- Town homes at Roosevelt Square: A small enclave of large town homes in the heart of Phoenix.
- Tapestry on Central: A large condo community with a variety of floor plans, fitness center and pool. Right next to a light rail station too. Read our article about Tapestry on Central.
You can read about all the condos in the downtown Phoenix area here.
Homes for Sale 85003 — Additional Page Features
- — A list of homes for sale 85003… below
- — Our lifestyle home search tool lets you add special criteria to your home search like proximity to a specific school, church, business or even Starbucks… tabs at top of page.
- — The Area Info tab has a bevy of information about 85254 including: school information, demographics, type of jobs in the area and much more… see tabs at top of page.
- — NEW ITEM: We now have information about homes recently sold in 85003.
- — Walk Score Info for 85003 is found near the top of the page.
We hope this article about homes for sale in 85003 has been helpful. If we can help you find a place, get you more information or chat about downtown over a cup of java, just toss us an email at Steve@thecanigliagroup.com.
The Caniglia Group
7600 N 16th St #100
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Homes For Sale 85003 – Condos and Lofts Too