Homes for Sale in 85006
Homes for Sale in 85006 Page
This article focuses on homes for sale in 85006. 85006 is a zip code in the eastern part of downtown Phoenix. The area is noted for being home to several popular historic districts, many great locally owned restaurants and its proximity to ASU’s downtown campus, UA College of Medicine, TGen, SkyHarbor Airport and midtown Phoenix.
The eastern boundary of 85006 is 24th street making living on the eastern 1/2 of the zip code less downtownish but still close to downtown activates. We characterize the area as more affordable downtown living. According to ESRI data, the average age is only 30.6 years. This fact substantiates the feeling that Homes for Sale in 85006 attracts a younger home buyer and a number of rental homes owners.
Homes for Sale in 85006 – Historic Home District Info
The 85006 zip code is home to several of Phoenix’s 35 designated historic districts. Over the years the City of Phoenix has been selecting certain neighborhoods to be considered for Historic Designation by National Registar of Historic Places. Five neighborhoods in 85006 have received their designation.
- Brentwood Historic: Read our article about the history and homes in Brentwood Historic here.
- Coronado Historic District: A very popular neighborhood with lots of charm and a good variety of historic homes. Read more about Coronado Historic District here.
- Country Club Park: A truly charming neighborhood noted for the large park that lies in its center. We have more info on Country Club Park and its history here.
- Garfield and N. Garfield Historic: A very affordable enclave of mostly small historic homes. Many consider it an up and coming neighborhood and close to the Roosevelt Row area and First Fridays.
Homes for Sale in 85006 – Condos and Loft Information
The 85006 area is dominated by single family homes. However, in recent years a few condo communities have popped up. Here is info about a couple of them.
- Portland 38: One of the Urban Team’s favorite modern style condo communities. It has a good feel, is well kept and its own pool too. Read more about Portland 38 here.
- Roosevelt 11: A small town house style development designed by noted architect Michael Underhill. Has a modern feel with open beam ceilings and flexible space.
Homes for Sale 85006 — Additional Page Features
- ++ A list of homes for sale in 85006… below
- ++ Our lifestyle home search tool lets you add special criteria to your home search like proximity to a specific school, church, business or even Starbucks… tabs at top of page.
- ++ The Area Info tab has a bevy of information about 85006 including: school information, demographics, type of jobs in the area and much more… see tabs at top of page.
- ++ NEW ITEM: We now have information about homes recently sold in 85006.
We are here to help you explore the downtown, mid-town, and other areas of Greater Phoenix. We bring over 20 years’ experience to the table helping hundreds of people buy and sell places. We’d be honored to help you too. We also hope this piece on homes for sale in 85006 was helpful.
Homes for Sale in 85006 and Condos For Sale in 85006