Homes for Sale in 85007
Homes for Sale in 85007 Page
This article focuses on homes for sale in 85007. 85007 is a zip code in the south western region of downtown Phoenix. The area is noted for being home to several popular historic districts, many great locally owned restaurants and its proximity to ASU’s downtown campus, UA College of Medicine, TGen, SkyHarbor Airport and the core of downtown Phoenix.
The 87007 zip code is bounded by 7th avenue (east), 19th avenue (west), Thomas Rd. (north) and the Salt River (south.) Since our website focus’ on the downtown and midtown core, this Homes For Sale in 85007 page will focus on the region north of Jefferson.
Homes for Sale in 85007 – Historic Home District Information
Historic homes are one of the many draws to the downtown Phoenix area and 85007 is home to some of the most loved. The historic districts are part of Phoenix’s quest to preserve our heritage by placing many buildings and neighborhoods on the National Register of Historic Places. You’ll find sweet period revival homes in the area including Tudor Revivals, Monterrey and Spanish style, Bungalow and more. Many of these sweet neighborhoods put on extravagant annual home tours too and the sense of community is refreshing.
- Del Norte Historic District: Find selection of homes with many on the Encanto golf course: Read about the history and neighborhood here.
- Encanto Palmcroft Historic District: Considered home to the finest selection of period revival homes. The Palmcroft region has large homes on gracious lots… many are simply stunning.
- Encanto Manor: A small enclave of ranch style homes from the late 1940’s to 1950’s. Homes on the south side of Edgemont back to the golf course. Read our article on the history and present state of Encanto Manor.
- Encanto Vista: Ranch style homes are found here, from the 1940’s to 1950’s. Read more about Encanto Vista here.
- Fairview Place: Good values for homes in this western most historic districts. A good variety of period revivals here too. Read about Fairview Place here. Find homes for sale in Fairview Place here.
- FQ Story Historic District: Considered one of the premiere historic districts, FQ Story is noted for many find period revivals. Read about its interesting history and neighborhood here. Fine homes for sale in FQ Story here.
- Margarita Place: A small historic district that has not seen as many updates as others in the area. Read our thoughts on Margarita Place here.
Homes for Sale in 85007 – Condos and Loft Information
- PRD 845 Condos: This is a modern condo project created to provide live/work functionality. The units are 3 story rowhouse style and come with garages too. Here is a great article about PRD 845 from Arch Daily.
- FQ Urban Estates: A small enclave of condo homes at the corner of 9th Ave and McDowell.
Homes for Sale 85007 — Additional Page Features
- –A list of homes for sale in 85007… below
- –Our lifestyle home search tool lets you add special criteria to your home search like proximity to a specific school, church, business or even Starbucks… tabs at top of page.
- –The Area Info tab has a bevy of information about 85007 including: school information, demographics, type of jobs in the area and much more… see tabs at top of page.
- –NEW ITEM: We now have information about homes recently sold in 85007.
- –Walk Score for 85007 with business, schools and lots more that make an area walkable.
We are here to help you explore the downtown, mid-town, and other areas of Greater Phoenix. We bring over 20 years’ experience to the table helping hundreds of people buy and sell places. We’d be honored to help you too. We also hope this piece on homes for sale in 85006 was helpful.
Homes for Sale in 85007 and Condos For Sale in 85007