Homes for Sale in 85012
Homes for Sale in 85012 Page
This article focuses on homes for sale in 85012. 85012 is a zip code in the midtown and north central part of Phoenix Arizona.
The boundaries of 85012 are Thomas Road (south), Glendale Ave. (north), Central Ave. (west) and 7th St. (east). Within it’s boundaries is a wide variety of homes and condo communities. The 85012 region is divided into two regions midtown and North Central. Most say midtown is the area between McDowell Road and Camelback while North Central is the area above Camelback. The midtown region is a combination of high rise condos, a smattering of historic homes and many commercial businesses. North Central is dominated by single-family homes.
Homes for Sale in 85012 – Midtown Phoenix Highlights:
- La Hacienda Historic District: There are some stunning period revival homes here. Read about the history and neighborhood here.
- Landmark on Central Condominiums: Low buy in costs but high HOA’s. They’ve had a troubled past with plumbing issues so make sure and do your due diligence here. Read our article on the place.
- One Lexington Condominiums: One of the Urban Team’s top condo picks for midtown or downtown Phoenix. We have a lot of info on the place… read about it here.
- Windsor Place: Located at 3rd St and Thomas, Windsor Place is a large condo project with 167 units originally built in 1960.
Homes for Sale in 85012 – North Central Phoenix Highlights:
There are a wide variety of single family homes for sale in 85012. You’ll find some exceptional homes in LaMar Estates, Evans Addition, Milton Groves, N. Central Groves, Orangewood and Rancho Solano. Many of these homes are large ranch style homes on larger lots. Some more modern homes can be found as well and a number of townhome/condo communities can be had.
N. Central is considered fine areas to live. If schools are important to you, take a look at the Madison School district, noted for its high standards and student achievement. If dining is your passion, you will be in heaven as there are a LOT of great restaurants in the area.
Windsor Square Historic District: The northern most historic district and a very popular one as well. Read our article on the history of the area and its homes.
Homes for Sale 85012 — Additional Page Features
- A list of homes for sale in 85012… below
- Our lifestyle home search tool lets you add special criteria to your home search like proximity to a specific school, church, business or even Starbucks… tabs at top of page.
- The Area Info tab has a bevy of information about 85012 including: school information, demographics, type of jobs in the area and much more… see tabs at top of page.
- NEW ITEM: We now have information about homes recently sold in 85012.
We are here to help you explore the downtown, mid-town, and other areas of Greater Phoenix. We bring over 20 years’ experience to the table helping hundreds of people buy and sell places. We’d be honored to help you too.
Homes for Sale in 85012 and Condos For Sale in 85012