Portland 38 is a sleek looking contemporary condo community at 727 E. Portland in downtown Phoenix AZ. AS the name implies, there are 38 condo homes at Portland 38, designed by renown urban architect Mike Underhill and built by Jag Development.
Underhill has some impressive credentials including a degree from Harvard and the former director at ASU’s School of Architecture. Together with Jag, he created a true urban community.
The condos themselves have an industrial/residential feel with a mix of polished concrete floors, brick, glass and metal. It is clear that Underhill took his time refining his design so it would reflect his minimalist yet artful concept. If you like the feel of true urban nominalism with clear cut accents, you will find Portland 38 to your liking.
- 38 Condo Homes built in 2007-2008.
- Sizes range from 1272 sq.ft. to 1606 sq.ft.
- Units have 2 bedrooms with flex options for an office or den.
- Each unit has its own patio/garden area.
- Polished concrete floors and custom tile in the baths.
- Stainless appliance package was given by the builder in 2007-8.
- Each Portland 38 condo has its own 1 car garage.
- Community Pool and communal cooking area.
What’s Currently For Sale at Portland 38
We’ve created an ongoing specialty search for condo homes at Portland 38. When a place comes up for sale, you will find it here. If you would like to see one of these urban condos, give us a call at 602-234-5777, toss an email to Gene@UrbanTeamAZ.com or you can ask for an appointment by using a button located within the listing itself. We try to make things easy for you.[listings mls=”armls” property_type=”residential” property_subtype=”Loft Style|Townhouse|Apartment Style/Flat|Patio Home” city=”phoenix” subdivision=”portland 38″ limit=”2″ grid_size=”2″ slider=”0″ pagination=”1″ slider_display=”1″ sortby=”price” search_widget=”0″ same_page_results=”0″]