We are excited to announce a new listing from your Urban Team. This one is quite special, especially if you’ve been looking for a historic home with modern features. The hone, located at 1090 E Weldon Ave Phoenix 85014, is a bungalow style yet built in 2002. BTW, the MLS# for the home is 4972359 if you want to look it up in Zillow.
No worries about old worn out water and sewer pipes or the dreaded knob and tube wiring in this charming home. Instead you get a truly modern home on the inside and a bungalow style (with a porch & swing) on the out. Plus, there are zillions of great features. Let’s look at a few:
- Vaulted 2 Story Ceiling in the Living Room.
- Full featured kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances including stove, microwave, dishwasher and disposal.
- Three well sized bedrooms plus a loft that can be a bedroom, office or play room. WOW!
- Two and one-half baths. That’s something hard to find in a true historic.
- Generous Dining Room.
- 2117 square feet of living space.
- Dual Zone AC
- Dual pane windows.
- Ceiling fans and skylights.
- Automated drip system.
- Large laundry Room with utility sink.
- Jetted tub in master bath.
- Two car garage with storage cabinets.
- Solar electric panels.
- Full urban garden set up.
- Front and back porches.
- Low historic district property taxes may apply.
- Located in Idlewilde Historic district and close to the 51, Downtown Phoenix, UA Med, TGen, SkyHarbor, Light Rail and so much more.
This is a rare find in the downtown Phoenix region and we are delighted to have been chosen to represent both the home and the owners. They are sweet people who have taken good care of the place. We look forward to helping find the next family to make this house their home. If you are interested, tell your agent you want to see the place before it’s gone.
Watch a Virtual Tour of the Home at 1090 E Weldon Ave