Home Seller FAQ’s
Are you considering selling your Downtown Phoenix home? Let us offer a bit of unsolicited friendly (and smart!) advice, if we may.
Welcome to our Sell Your Home in Downtown Phoenix information and help page.
If you are considering selling your home, condo or loft in Downtown, North Central or Greater Phoenix, AZ, you probably have a lot of questions. Below are some of the most asked questions and our answers.
- Should I sell or not sell my home in the Phoenix area? Click here for answer to sell or not to sell.
- I want to find the current price or value of my home? Click here for answer to how much is my home worth.
- How does The Caniglia Group market my home to potential buyers? We have an extensive marketing plan. Click here to see what we’ll do for you.
- Does staging a home really help? Yes, staging a home does help? Staging info and answers are here.
- What do home buyers want to see in our home? Check out our 7 Ways to Make Home Buyer’s Love Your Home article.
- What can I do to get the most money when I sell my home? Read our series on how to get the most money when selling a home.
- What is the cost to sell my home in the Phoenix area? A sample home selling cost analysis can be found here.
- How will people find that my home, house is for sale? See… How we market your home to potential buyers
- Tell me about the lock box system used to store by house keys? Click here for information on the Supra Lock-box system.
- Can I see a copy of the Arizona Residential Purchase Contract? We have info about the contract and other documents used when selling a home.
- Do I have to accept any offer that comes in? Absolutely not! You are in charge and make all final decisions. Our job is to offer counsel, information and answer any and all questions so you can make the best informed decision.
- What is a Title and Escrow Company in Arizona? Title & Escrow Company answers are here.
- What do I have to disclose? What is the seller property disclosure statement, SPDS? Read our article about seller property disclosure in Phoenix, AZ
- Are Open Houses A Good Idea? We have strong feelings on this subject. Read our Are Open Houses a Good Idea article.
TESTIMONIALS FROM A FEW PEOPLE WE’VE HELPED BUY OR SELL THEIR HOME IN UPTOWN, MIDTOWN AND DOWNTOWN PHOENIX
“Steve was extremely patient with me as I bounced around from one neighborhood to the next. He brought honest opinions and helped me find a fantastic home. The process was smooth and I was kept informed throughout every step of the process. I would highly recommend Steve to all my family and friends.” – B. Coward
“My husband and I were moving to Phoenix from out of state. Shelley & Steve Caniglia worked hard to set up a full day of viewings during the break between Christmas and NYE. They were professional and quick to respond to all of our needs during the closing process. All in all they were great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.” – J. Patberg
“As a first time home buyer, I needed an agent who would not only take the time to understand what I was looking for in a home, but also guide me through the entire process. Erik earned my trust in our first meeting and managed to exceed my expectations with his knowledge of the market and commitment to finding me not just any home, but the right home. His initiative, efficiency, diligence and follow through make Erik an outstanding agent. He is incredibly organized, informative, flexible and experienced in his trade. I also learned firsthand that his reputation in his industry – including lenders and brokers – is unparalleled. It’s been one year since I closed on my home and I look back on my experience with joy as Erik made buying a home a wonderful one, rather than a stressful one.” – S. Keller
If we can help you market and sell your home it would be our honor. We do not take the job lightly and will do everything we can to ensure you are as happy as others have been. Just give us a call, drop us an email or use the easy contact form below.