Artisan Parkview is comprised of 14 lofts and row-style townhomes located in the heart of downtown Phoenix.
The name Eric Brown is synonymous with “let’s take Phoenix Urban.” Artisan Parkview Condominiums was his first entry into the downtown Phoenix condo-home market and it was a huge success that inspired him to create several other communities.
NOTE: The YouTube video is a virtual tour of Artisan Parkview condos.
Much of the Artisan Parkview’s success was the due diligence Eric Brown put forth before designing the project. He traveled to a number of urban centers in cities such as Denver, Seattle, San Diego and Portland where he talked to builders and property owners. He wanted to find out what worked and what didn’t. With that information in hand he created his legacy… the Artisan developments in downtown Phoenix.
Artisan Parkview is a row house style development with 35 condo homes. There are a variety of styles and sizes. Note: I reviewed pictures of Artisan Parkview from several achieves to write this piece. They have been put together for a YouTube tour. What was most interesting was seeing how much this project influenced Brown’s design in his next project, Artisan Village. Let’s bullet point a few of the features at Artisan Parkview Condos:
- 35 Units
- Sizes range from 1158 sqft 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath units to 1880 s 3 bedroom 2.5 baths condo homes.
- Some units have balconies and some have from patios.
- New for its time was exposed duct-work.
- Some units have exposed brick walls.
- A tandem style parking garage was included with each condo. Some are stand-alone private garages and some units share an attached 3 stall community garage.
- There is no pool at this community.
- HOA fees are comparatively low for the area.
- There is a light rail station just across 7th street. North bound is on Washington, south bound is on Jefferson.
- Chase Field and US Airways Arena are across the street on Jefferson and CityScape is a nearby attraction with food, shopping, Gold’s Gym and more.
- This is an amazing location for those who study or work in the downtown core.
If you would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 602-428-5687.