Home Buyer FAQ’s
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. The Caniglia Group is here to make your home-buying experience smooth and simple.
Welcome to our Buying a Home in Downtown Phoenix page. FYI, we call the page ‘buying a home in Downtown Phoenix,’ yet the information pertains to home buying throughout the Phoenix region.
The Caniglia Group has a lot of knowledge about the downtown area and are considered “specialists.” That said, we’ve helped lots of people in other areas such as North Central, Central Phoenix, Moon Valley, Biltmore, Arcadia, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale and more.
We’d suggest starting with our three-part series on buying a home in downtown Phoenix and other parts of Arizona. These cover many questions and concerns people buying a home have brought up over our 20+ years.
Buying A House in Downtown Phoenix Article List
- Caniglia Group Tips To Home Buying In Phoenix AZ – Part One
- Tips To Home Buying In Phoenix AZ – Part Two
- Home Buying Guide – Part Three
Miscellaneous Home Buying Articles for Phoenix AZ Areas
- Rent verses Buy in Phoenix AZ… a look at some questions to ask yourself
- Things to Consider When Buying A Historic Home in Phoenix AZ
- Do I Need To Be Prequalified For A Home Loan?
- Information about the Real Estate Purchase Contract Used in Phoenix, AZ
- What Does a Title & Escrow Company Do in Arizona?
- What are Seller Property Disclosures or SPDS in Phoenix, AZ?
- Questions to Ask When Hiring a Real Estate Agent