Portland 38 was designed by award-winning architect Michael Underhill and built by JAG Development. With sandblasted concrete and stunning 16-foot ceilings, it’s a quintessential urban residence with plenty of awe-inspiring natural light.
Portland 38 is a sleek contemporary condo community at 727 E. Portland in Downtown Phoenix. As the name implies, there are 38 condo homes at Portland 38, which was designed by renowned urban architect Mike Underhill and built by Jag Development.
Underhill has some impressive credentials, including a degree from Harvard University and a title as the former director at Arizona State University’s School of Architecture. Together with Jag, he created a true urban community.
The condos have an industrial residential feel with a mix of polished concrete floors, brick, glass and metal. It is clear that Underhill took his time refining his design so that it would reflect his minimalist and artful perspective. If you like the feel of true urban nominalism with clear-cut accents, you will find Portland 38 to your liking.
Below are some of the features you will see at Portland 38 Condos:
- 38 Condo Homes built in 2007-2008.
- Sizes range from 1272 sq.ft. to 1606 sq.ft.
- Units have 2 bedrooms with flex options for an office or den.
- Each unit has its own patio/garden area.
- Polished concrete floors and custom tile in the baths.
- Stainless appliance package was given by the builder in 2007-8.
- Each Portland 38 condo has its own 1 car garage.
- Community Pool and communal cooking area.
What’s Currently For Sale at Portland 38
We’ve created an ongoing specialty search for condo homes at Portland 38. When a place comes up for sale, you will find it here. If you would like to see one of these urban condos, give us a call.
No Results Found.