A mid-size condo/loft tower in the heart of midtown Phoenix with great views and amenities.
Lofts on Thomas
Lofts on Thomas
This article explores the Lofts on Thomas. Located at 5th Avenue and Thomas just north of Willo Historic District in midtown Phoenix, AZ. The Lofts on Thomas offer affordable condo living in the heart of Midtown Phoenix. We hope the Lofts on Thomas information is valuable to you.
The building was reconstructed in 2008 and went through a couple development phases as did many projects of the 2007-2010 era. The current owner tried his hand at executive rentals and soon realized it was a niche market without the legs to carry a project of this scope. He move the project to an urban loft concept, the Lofts on Thomas.
Lofts on Thomas Information, Amenities and Floor Plans:
The Lofts on Thomas has a great location. To the north is St. Joseph’s Hospital, to the south is Willo Historic, Encanto Park to the west and the Central & Thomas light rail station to the east. The location carries a 70 or so walk score and very high marks for bike-ability. If you work at St. Joes, it is litterally across the street. Want what downtown has to offer? Light rail is at your fingertips. Check out our 100 Things to do in Downtown Phoenix page.
Lofts on Thomas come in 5 floor plans all named after Phoenix historic districts:
- Cheery Lynn: Studio style loft at 665 sq.ft. |Priced from $174,900 – $189,900
- Margarita: One bedroom, One bath unit at 934 sq.ft. | Prices from $164,900 – $194,900
- Coronado: One bedroom, One bath loft at 817-847 sq.ft. | Prices from $149,000 – $194,900
- Encanto: One bedroom with Two Baths at 1208-1215 sq.ft. | Priced from $224,900 to $254,900
- Del Norte: One or Two Bedrooms with Two Baths at 1141-1168 sq.ft. | Prices from $214,900 to $254,900
- Willo: One or Two Bedrooms with Two Baths at 1356 sq.ft. | Prices from $254,900 to $284,900.
See the Actual Floor Plans by clicking here.
The various lofts are well appointed, especially considering the price point. The interiors feature ceramic wood-tiled floors. Countertops are sleek quartz that complements the modern cabinets and mixed-media back-splash. Glass showers with accented tile surrounds add to the contemporary feel
There is a lot more to like about these loft homes. Views are one of them. South facing units have killer views across Willo and on through downtown to South Mountain. The northern views aren’t to bad either but the southern ones rock.
Lofts on Thomas Amenities:
Inside Your Place…
- Air Conditioning… building uses a chiller system
- Full Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Spacious Walk In Closets
- Tile Floors
- Washer/Dryer In-Unit
- Cable Ready
- Some units are available furnished at no charge
- This is a definitely a pet friendly place.
- Year Round Heated Pool… that’s a wonderful thing
- Fitness Center… very well outfitted with equipment
- Yoga Studio
- Numerous lobby level gathering areas nicely appointed
- Covered, Gated Parking… located behind the building
- Key Fob Secured Entry and Elevators
- Bike Storage
- Personal Storage is available
- Wi-Fi in the lobby area
- Commercial grade construction.
See What Is For Sale At Lofts On Thomas
No Results Found.