Pierre on 5th
Reflecting a mid-century aesthetic, the Pierre on 5th is an apartment-to-condo conversion originally built in 1961. Available in 1- to 4-bedroom models, buyers flip for stylish details like its charming brickwork.
Pierre on 5th
This article about Pierre on 5th condos was written a few years ago when Pierre Condos was a newly launched project. It sold out quickly. Today, units do come on the market periodically and we’d be happy help you with your real estate questions.
The Pierre on 5th is an apartment conversion project in the mid-century style. Nice brickwork sets the tone for what is a pleasing development, in both features and price. No wonder 80 percent of the project is already sold out, including all of the 1- and 3-bedroom models. However, there are still a number of 2-bedroom units available. (Only resale units are now for sale as the project did sell out quickly.)
As you can see from the pictures, the developer did a fine job of updating while maintaining the authentic mid-century feel. Unlike many condos, the living room and bedrooms feel pretty darn spacious and they have balconies. Those who have been reading our posts for a while know we are fans of balconies. They just seem essential to an urban setting!
Below are some of the high points for Pierre on 5th condos from our perspective:
- 2-bedroom units priced in the low $120,000’s. (They have gone up since we wrote this article)
- Secure lobby with elevators and stairs to the 3 floors.
- Filled concrete block construction and concrete floors keep things quiet.
- Just 25 units, so you don’t get lost in a condo jungle.
- Well-appointed interiors with nice tile, contemporary cabinets, well thought lighting.
- Every 2nd or 3rd floor unit has 1-2 or 3 balconies.
- Fully remodeled pool and hang out area.
- Secured covered parking adjacent to building.
- Good financing options for this complex. Not true for many condo developments in town.
If you would like to take a look at Pierre on 5th, let us know. We think you’ll see why we put this project on our “good to buy” list.