Portland on The Park
Portland on the Park is a $75 million loft and condo community exuding luxury and Downtown Phoenix refinement. Its premiere setting between Portland Park and Margaret T. Hance Park is a major draw as are the city and mountain views.
Portland On the Park
Portland on the Park is a highly sought-after development in Downtown Phoenix. This article focuses on the Portland on the Park features originally announced by the developer. At the bottom of this article is a contact form you can use to get the latest information or setup an appointment to visit Portland on the Park. There are only a handful of units remaining.
Portland On The Park Features
- Commercial Quality Concrete Construction
- Designed By Award-Winning Davis Architects
- A Variety of Unit Styles including
- Lofts, Condominium and Penthouse
- Multi-Story Building with 4,12,and 14 Story Elements
- 170 Units are Planned
- 1,2 and 3 Bedroom Floor Plans are Available
- An estimated 21 Floor Plans to Choose From
- Full Building High Speed Internet and WI-FI
- A Variety of Stylish Color Themes
- Carpeting in Bedrooms and Closets
- Elegant Engineered Wood Floors Throughout
- Exposed Ductworks in Loft Homes
- Optional Side by Side or Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Optional Roller Screens on Windows
- High Speed WiFi and Cable TV included.
- Designer Grade Contemporary Wood Cabinets
- Quartz Counter Tops… options may be available
- Soft-Close Drawers with Satin Nickel Pulls
- Kitchen Island with Canopy Hood
- Gracious Kitchen Sink with Gooseneck Faucet
- Stainless Steel Maytag Gold Series Appliance Package Including:
- Soft Close Contemporary Cabinets
- Stylish Engineered Quartz Countertops
- Sophisticated Chrome Fixtures
- Freestanding Frameless Glass Shower
- Tile Accents, Backsplash and Shower Wall
- Kohler Quality Wash Basins
- True Millwork Wood Vanity with Storage
- Kohler Bath (where bath is included)
- Technology Package: Each unit will feature something very special… a Digital LifeStyle Center
- Residents can access, modify and change their living space via in-home controllers or mobile devices. You can change lighting, temperature, security setting, audio at home or when away. Sweet and energy saving too.
- Covered Parking Garage with One Space per Bedroom. Additional Spaces May Be Purchased
- Resort Like Pool and Bar Area
- Professional Level Workout Facility with Yoga Room
- Rooftop Deck with fire pits, seating areas and BBQ for roof top cookouts. Exceptional views from the top too.
- Lots of Bike Storage. Just part of the art of Urban Living
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Each Condo/Loft Home Has it’s Own Storage Unit
- Wi-Fi Throughout the Building Including Exterior Areas
- Exceptional Views, Nearby Parks, Light Rail, Restaurants and lots more
- The developers’ agent says they are in negotiations to add additional community features such as a coffee bar, café/restaurant and yoga studio. This is not confirmed at this time.
Special thanks to the management team to Portland on the Park for the use of photos and renderings.
No Results Found.
Views to the east from Portland on the Park Phoenix AZ
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.