Portland on The Park
Portland on the Park is a $75 million loft and condo community exuding luxury and Downtown Phoenix refinement. Its premiere setting between Portland Park and Margaret T. Hance Park is a major draw as are the city and mountain views.
Portland On the Park
Portland on the Park is a highly sought-after development in Downtown Phoenix. This article focuses on the Portland on the Park features originally announced by the developer. At the bottom of this article is a contact form you can use to get the latest information or setup an appointment to visit Portland on the Park. There are only a handful of units remaining.
Portland On The Park Features
- Commercial Quality Concrete Construction
- Designed By Award-Winning Davis Architects
- A Variety of Unit Styles including
- Lofts, Condominium and Penthouse
- Multi-Story Building with 4,12,and 14 Story Elements
- 170 Units are Planned
- 1,2 and 3 Bedroom Floor Plans are Available
- An estimated 21 Floor Plans to Choose From
- Full Building High Speed Internet and WI-FI
- A Variety of Stylish Color Themes
- Carpeting in Bedrooms and Closets
- Elegant Engineered Wood Floors Throughout
- Exposed Ductworks in Loft Homes
- Optional Side by Side or Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Optional Roller Screens on Windows
- High Speed WiFi and Cable TV included.
- Designer Grade Contemporary Wood Cabinets
- Quartz Counter Tops… options may be available
- Soft-Close Drawers with Satin Nickel Pulls
- Kitchen Island with Canopy Hood
- Gracious Kitchen Sink with Gooseneck Faucet
- Stainless Steel Maytag Gold Series Appliance Package Including:
- Soft Close Contemporary Cabinets
- Stylish Engineered Quartz Countertops
- Sophisticated Chrome Fixtures
- Freestanding Frameless Glass Shower
- Tile Accents, Backsplash and Shower Wall
- Kohler Quality Wash Basins
- True Millwork Wood Vanity with Storage
- Kohler Bath (where bath is included)
- Technology Package: Each unit will feature something very special… a Digital LifeStyle Center
- Residents can access, modify and change their living space via in-home controllers or mobile devices. You can change lighting, temperature, security setting, audio at home or when away. Sweet and energy saving too.
- Covered Parking Garage with One Space per Bedroom. Additional Spaces May Be Purchased
- Resort Like Pool and Bar Area
- Professional Level Workout Facility with Yoga Room
- Rooftop Deck with fire pits, seating areas and BBQ for roof top cookouts. Exceptional views from the top too.
- Lots of Bike Storage. Just part of the art of Urban Living
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Each Condo/Loft Home Has it’s Own Storage Unit
- Wi-Fi Throughout the Building Including Exterior Areas
- Exceptional Views, Nearby Parks, Light Rail, Restaurants and lots more
Special thanks to the management team to Portland on the Park for the use of photos and renderings.