This article focuses on the Lofts on Thomas Prices and Floor Plans. We have another article that looks at the Lofts on Thomas amenities and features of the community located near St. Joseph’s Hospital at 5th Avenue and Thomas in mid-town Phoenix AZ.
What are Lofts on Thomas Prices and Floor Plans?
There are five basic floor plans to choose from at Lofts on Thomas. Prices vary mostly by floor. The higher you go, the more you pay. This is normal in condo towers as higher floors have better views. This is certainly the case at Lofts on Thomas. Below are the prices given to us by the builder’s agent.
- Cheery Lynn: Studio style loft at 665 sq.ft.
- Priced from $174,900 – $189,900
- Margarita: One bedroom, One bath unit at 934 sq.ft.
- Coronado: One bedroom, One bath loft at 817-847 sq.ft.
- Yours for $149,000 – $194,900
- Encanto: One bedroom with Two Baths at 1208-1215 sq.ft.
- Priced at $224,900 to $254,900
- Del Norte: One or Two Bedrooms with Two Baths at 1141-1168 sq.ft.
- Buy one for $214,900 to $254,900
- Willo: One or Two Bedrooms with Two Baths at 1356 sq.ft.
- Priced from $254,900 to $284,900.
What do Lofts on Thomas Floor Plans Look Like?
Below are floor plans for the Lofts on Thomas provide by the builder. Most of the units have 1 bedroom and some have two. Some of the one bedroom floor plans like Del Norte could be made into a two bedroom loft home.
Read Our Full Article about Lofts on Thomas by Clicking Here
Gene Urban and Ron Urban
The Urban Team at Realty Executives
connecting people to the perfect place for over 20 years
As seen on CNN, CNBC and Fox News